Group Tour to Argentine Northwest, Atacama & Uyuni
TRAVELING OF PHOTOGRAPHIC EXPLORATION to ARGENTINIAN NORTHWEST, CHILE & BOLIVIA, THE ANDEAN JEWELRY.
FROM SALTA ARGENTINA, DRIVING THE 40 NATIONAL ROUTE, CROSSING THE ANDES TO CHILE AND BOLIVIA TO ENJOY LITLLE AND HIDDEN TOWNS IN THE ANDES REGION.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Landing and facility fees
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Airport/Departure Tax
- In this experience you can visit and enjoy the following sites,
Los Cardones National Park, the impressive
Cuesta del Obispo, the
Calchacaquí Valley, Walk to the
Canyon of the Devil in Salta, cross the famous
Abra del Acay, with its more than 4000 meters above sea level,
San Antonio de Los Cobres,
The Viaduct of La Polvorilla, the Train of the Clouds,
Paso de Jama, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile.
Altiplanic Lagoons Miscanti, Miñiques, Salar de Tara and Atacama, Mirador de Piedras Rojas and Laguna Tuyajto.
The Lagunas Escondidas of
Baltiniche, Sunset Atacameño. Due to the amount of salt that the lagoons contain you will be able to float! Same as in the Dead Sea!
Eduardo Avaroa Reserve Bolivia.
Altiplanic Lagoons of Bolivia) We left from San Pedro de Atacama to go to one of the most impressive reserves of the Bolivian Altiplano, Lagoons, Blanca and Verde, thermal baths in the Polques Lagoon, the Sioli desert the Stone Tree. "Puntas Negras" Laguna Colorada to see hundreds of pink flamingos in their natural habitat and admire the intense color of the lagoon, then continue to Quetena Chico. Night in a shared basic family accommodation.
Other atractions in this adventure !!! Geysers Sol de Mañana, Uyuni Salt Flats, Colchani, Incahuasi Island, Tupiza, Humahuaca, Purmamarca, Tilcara, Yala and Reyes Termal Place in Jujuy Province.
Departure Point :Martín Miguel de Güemes International Airport, RN51 Km 5, A4400 Salta, Argentina
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.