Group Transfer from Zagreb to Split with guide at Plitvice Lakes
Enjoy a full day transfer from Zagreb to Split with stop at the stunning Plitvice lakes. This tour will take you to the most beautiful European park, protected by UNESCO since 1979, as a World Natural Heritage. In NP Plitvice nature has created 16 lakes and connected them by amazing travertine waterfalls.
These beautiful waters are surrounded by natural green forests and amazing landscapes that will take your breath away. The park is also home to different animal and plant species which makes it even more precious. Along the way you will stumble upon places with absolutely phenomenal panoramic views so it's not a bad idea to bring camera with you to capture the surroundings and the wildlife of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Explore the park on foot, discovering secrets of the park and making your way from the lower lakes to the upper lakes.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide in Plitvice
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Panoramic boat ride
- Electric train ride
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fee (you must have cash in HRK to pay for the entrance upon arrival to the park)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zagreb, Zagreb, Central Croatia
Departure from Zagreb.
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Arrival to Split
Departure Point :Gajeva ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is strongly recommended that you wear sportswear and bring a camera on this tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please have cash with you in HRK for the entrance ticket: • Student must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.