Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Get outside, breathe in the fresh pacific air, and immerse yourself in the natural wonders surrounding Vancouver, with a visit to Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain. This tour is 6.5 hours.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at most hotels in Vancouver, North Vancouver, Richmond, and Burnaby
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Salmon Hatchery
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Entry/Admission - Grouse Mountain Skyride
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vancouver Downtown, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Departure from downtown Vancouver on the way to Whistler!
Stop At: Capilano Salmon Hatchery, 4500 Capilano Park Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4L3 Canada
First stop is at Capilano River Hatchery to witness the majesty of salmon leaping up the river on their way to their annual spawning beds.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
The trek along the Capilano Suspension Bridge will afford you an unforgettable perspective. Enjoy activities such as the Cliffwalk and Treektrek and of course the main attraction of the bridge itself!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Grouse Mountain Skyride, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Canada
Your amazement will continue as you soar above the clouds on North America's largst aerial tramway, the Grouse Mountain Skyride. The tram will whisk you to the top of the mountain with breathtaking views of the city of Vancouver, the vast Pacific Ocean, and the towering mountains that provide the backdrop to the most memorable selfies you will take!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing will pick up from most downtown Vancouver, Richmond, North Vancouver and Burnaby hotels. Please provide the hotel information at the time of booking. Guests must contact Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing by 7 pm the night prior to departure to confirm pick up location and time.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.