Guachinche 4-hour Gastronomic Tour in Tenerife
Enjoy a special day and discover incredible spots along the northern coast of Tenerife while savouring outstanding typical food and wine. We will take care of taking you everywhere so that you can enjoy the tour with ease!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport service during the entire Tour including pick-up + drop-off
- Tickets to La Casa del Vino + Wine and Cheese tasting
- Guided visit to a wine museum + short film about Tenerife’s wine history
- Food and drink at the Guachinche
- Guided visit to Bodegas Monje + glass of sweet wine + cup of coffee
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas Monje
- Entry/Admission - Casa Del Vino de Tenerife
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodegas Monje, Camino Cruz de Leandro, 36, 38359 El Sauzal, Tenerife Spain
Get to know Tenerife’s traditional gastronomy as you visit some of its wine cellars and Guachinches, traditional wine-maker establishments where you can eat delicious food and drink −and buy− their wine, both made from the heart.
This tour starts at La Casa del Vino, where you will taste 3 different wines (red, white, and rosé) paired with an assortment of Canarian cheeses. You will know more about Tenerife’s wine tradition and taste their best wines.
After this, you will get to the selected Guachinche and discover Tenerife’s gastronomy by savouring its traditional food (you will choose from a starts assortment and roasts) and home wine.
The last stop will be made at Bodegas Monje, where you will enjoy a guided visit and drink a delicious cup of coffee while staring at Tenerife’s beautiful northern coast.
This tour lasts 4 hours and happens every Tuesday and Sunday. You will always be assisted by 1 or 2 guides, depending on the group size.
• Enjoy a gastronomic Tour called ‘The Guachinche Route’.
• Get to know more about Tenerife’s food and wine culture.
• Experience one of the island’s most famous Tours.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Casa Del Vino de Tenerife, Calle San Simon 49, 38360 El Sauzal, Tenerife Spain
Casa del Vino, wine Tasting
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers will be picked up at their accommodation. Please provide accommodation address.Pick-up times change depending on pick-up point:• Southern Tenerife: 9:00am• Santa Cruz: 10:30am• Puerto de la Cruz: 11:00am
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum participants per booking: 2
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The Trip will get to the 1st stop (La Casa del Vino) at 12:00am
- The Guachinche may vary due to Day Off or Bank Holiday. If this happens, we have a selection of other Guachinches that can replace it successfully.
- Although this tour is not designed for children, Guachinches always have kid menus. Children (aged 3-11) get 50% off, and infants (aged 0-2) do not have to pay.
- The tour ends around 16:00 (before Drop-off)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.