Guadalajara City Tour
Discover the City of Roses, know its attractions accompanied by a professional tourism guide that shows you the traditions, culture, secrets and legends. We will know the Historic Center and other places with neo-Gothic and classical and neoclassical style. Enjoy the beauty of Guadalajara, capital of Jalisco. This experience will convey the history of interesting places, monuments and colonial buildings of great architectural wealth.
We stop at one of the most beautiful churches of the Tapatia Pearl: The Expiatory, where after a review of the history we will know its interior. Have fun in the pariah of the new Magic Town of Tlaquepaque, place of beautiful crafts, galleries and restaurants, buy traditional souvenirs from the region
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
What's excluded :
Guadalajara City Tour
Route Duration: 6 hoursStops on the Guadalajara City Tour:
Attractions on the Guadalajara City Tour:
- Punto Sao Paulo - Starting point in the Plaza Sao Paulo square, located in the financial area of the city.
- Guadalajara - Tourist tour of the most important monuments of the historic center discovering its interiors and sites considered World Heritage by UNESCO. We will talk about its historical and urban legends.
- Tonalá - Their crafts have the reputation of being true jewels and works of art: Tonalá, Jalisco. Meet the Tianguis and its tourist sites.
- Tlaquepaque - Tlaquepaque is distinguished by craft sutradition in ceramics and pottery; It has beautiful tourist attractions.
Guadalajara Cathedral / Instituto Cultural Cabanas / Teatro Degollado / Tonala / Tlaquepaque / Rotonda de Los Jaliscienses Ilustres
Operates: We will pass around 9:00 am to your hotel to take you to the starting point where we will board the destination vehicles, where we will depart at 10:00 am and finish at 5:00 pm. The return will be in central points either Expo area, Historic Center or La Minerva.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.