Guajataca SUP River Adventure
This Adventure on the Guajataca River and areas of Isabela will give you the opportunity to enjoy Puerto Rico as a local. Out of the tourist trap zones, and entering the west side of the island, you will flavor how rich our natural culture is.
I will share the urban stories, legends and historical details of the areas we visit.
If this is your first time on a Stand-up Paddleboard, don't worry. I will give you a beginners introduction to the sport and then you will decide weather to stand or sit on your paddle. The waters in this river tend to be ideal to practice the sport for the first time. It is required for you to know how to swim and not to be afraid of the water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- stand-up paddleboard & paddle
- Certified lifejacket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Fruit and healthy snack bars
- Bottled water
- Eco-friendly sunscreen
What's excluded :
The Guajataca River is a beautiful body of water between the municipalities of Isabela and Quebradilla, it does not flow entirely into the Guajataca beach, but instead forms a natural pool where it is ideal to enjoy non-motorized water activities. This adventure results an ecotourism delicacy since it combines two scenarios within the same location.
It is in that lagoon between the river and beach where our Paddleboard Adventure begins. These waters are so calm that it is an excellent place to do this activity for the first time. On our tour you can enjoy an environment in communion with nature and contemplate the local fauna with all its ecological elements: turtles, fish, birds, trees and endemic plants of the island. During the crossing in water, we will arrive at ideal spaces to swim or jump into the water by means of ropes, we will pass through the old railway bridge that previously connected to the well-known tunnel of Guajataca. Through this journey, in addition to exploring your rowing skills and abilities, you will enjoy a unique tropical environment that can only be experienced through water.
We will then visit the Isabela town main plaza and get lunch or refreshments.
• Isabela, Isabela, Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers by agreement in the San Juan Area and Dorado Area.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/3/2020 - 10/21/2021
Tuesday - Thursday: 08:30 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.