Guanajuato from San Miguel de Allende
Guanajuato, Glorious and Magical, surrounded by hills shaped like frogs, which in past times housed the largest deposits of silver and gold in our country, and which is proud to have seen the first great
battle for our Independent Mexico. Submerged among the earth, making its way through it with wonderful tunnels and romantic alleys that lead us to find beautiful squares, temples like that of San Diego and that of San Cayetano in Mina de Valenciana, undoubtedly magnificent places full of history. Come and see The Basilica of Our Lady of Guanajuato, The "Pipila" Monument, Casa de Diego Rivera Museum, The Juárez Theater, The University of Guanajuato, and sources where more than a thousand legends are narrated. This is Guanajuato, unique in its kind, charming and mystical, colorful and sober, home to the great Cervantino International Festival.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ground transportation
- Professional guide
- Visit to the mentioned places
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Nothing not previously specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: University of Guanajuato, Calle Lascurain de Retana Centro 5, Guanajuato 36003 Mexico
Admire the beauty of this great house of studies, know the legend of the steps and dare to climb them all.
Pass By: Parroquia de Basilica Colegiata de Nuestra Senora de Guanajuato, Calle Ponciano Aguilar 7, Centro, Guanajuato 36000 Mexico
Enter the beautiful basilica of Guanajuato, you will be amazed with each of its figures, you can see it from the pipila viewpoint
Pass By: Teatro Juarez, DDA Building No. 10, Hudson Lane Zona Centro, Guanajuato 36000 Mexico
Take a photo in this spectacular architectural work where musicals, plays, etc. are presented.
Stop At: Guanajuato, Guanajuato, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Submerged among the earth, making its way through it with wonderful tunnels and romantic alleys that lead us to find beautiful squares.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Zona Centro, San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from hotels located in the center of San Miguel de Allende
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.