Guatapé + Rafting Bundled Adventure Tour
This activity is great for adrenaline junkies or thrill-seekers, it has the visit to the rock of El Peñol which is beautiful and then the rafting part that takes some serious 4x4 roading to get deep into the jungle to reach the river. Travelers will be briefed on rafting techniques, procedure, and safety to then start off the two and a half exciting journey down the Calderas river, all the time with English speaking guides.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Typical Colombian lunch
- Entry fees to the rock of El Peñol
- Private transportation
- Video and photos
- Risk insurance
What's excluded :
Travelers are picked up in the morning to head out to visit the town of Guatapé, two hours away from Medellín to the east. They are taken to visit the rock of El Peñol and climb its 760 steps to the top of the 220 meters (721 feet) of this vertical natural wonder and take in the wonderful views of the lake of Guatapé and surrounding green mountains. Afterward, there is a visit to the town of Guatapé with its colorful houses that besides their vivid colors all have exterior works of art on the outside walls called "zócalos". After the visit to the town and typical Colombian lunch there begins a 2-hour drive to the put-in spot where our rafting adventure begins, 2.5 hours down exhilarating class III/IV rapids. After the river, there is a 2-hour drive back to Medellín
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do doorstep pickups in private vehicles with English speaking driver. This tours mandates 4x4 vehicle, all our vehicles are company 4x4 SUVs.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.