Guatapé tour & Horseback riding from Medellín
Enjoy a day trip to Guatapé, picking you up at your lodging in a comfortable car with A/C, your tour guide will drive you for 2 hours through several small towns before getting there.
We'll ride friendly horses and will enjoy beautiful landscapes in the outskirts of the city.
You will visit a replica of the old town, El Peñol, flooded in the 70's to make the project of the reservoir.
The entrance fee to the rock is included, there you will enjoy its breathtaking view from the top, after that we will head to the "Zócalos" town, where you could try the Colombian gastronomy; then you'll walk around the town and will know all the history from the culture of Guatapé.
At the end of the day we'll come back to the city, OR WE CAN DROP YOU OFF AT THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WITH NO EXTRA FEE.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Health insurance
- Food tasting (Fruit tasting)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (drop-off at the airport with no extra fee)
- Private tour
- Entrance to the rock
- Horses fee
- Drop off at the airport with no extra fee (if your flight is the day of the tour)
What's excluded :
Beginning the tour at your lodging in Medellín, your guide will drive you east direction to the outskirts of the city in a comfortable car for two hours, where you'll listen from your private guide about the "paisa" traditions, culture and history as long as you enjoy the panoramic view from the valley, the beautiful nature and immense mountains, while crossing small towns before getting to Guatapé.
Before getting to our destination, you will ride on friendly horses for almost 1 hour crossing amazing landscapes in the mountains around the city.
Continue heading to the boulder, get ready to climb the rock (entrance included) and enjoy a breathtaking 360 degrees view to capture unforgettable pictures.
Our next stop is going to be Guatapé, where you'll enjoy lunch (own expense) before the stroll through the most important landmarks such as the main square, zócalos square, remembrance street, traditions, friendly people and corners with fascinating stories that your guide is going to share with you.
Then we'll drive back to your lodging in Medellín, OR WE CAN DROP YOU OFF AT THE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WITH NO EXTRA FEE.
• Piedra Del Penol, Highway El Penol - Guatape, Guatape Colombia
• Guatape, Guatape, Antioquia Department
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please let us know where are you staying for picking you up at your lodging or if you are staying in an apartment, friend's house, bnb or living locally, let us know where is it and we will be there if it is inside the limited area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible (Not to the rock)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.