Guatemala City Landmarks
The way we care about our visitors providing them with a five stars service, customized, safe and reliable. Also for the benefit of all our guest we provide them information they might need along the way for a much more convenient trip . All our vehicles are AC, wi-fi on board and full insurance. All our drivers are certified by the Tourism Board Commission for the safe of all our passengers and all this plus the narrated visit to the biggest city in Central America will make this day a remarkable one. Visit the main Square and the Metropolitan Cathedral, The High Relief Map of Guatemala, Panoramic views of the National Palace. A lunch break is held at one of the food courts in the touristic zone. Continue with a sightseeing drive trough the City including La Zona Viva and its surroundings. During the afternoon we visit The National Museum of Archaeology which have the largest collection of Mayan Art in the world with amazing master pieces. Then drive back to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nacional De Arqueologia & Etnologia
- Entry/Admission - Relief Map
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de la Constitución, Guatemala City, Guatemala
Political and religious heart of the nation visit the Metropolitan Cathedral, The Constitution Square Plaza and Central Market panoramic views of the National Palace and the surroundings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Nacional De Arqueologia & Etnologia, 7ta Avenida 6a, Guatemala City Guatemala
The largest collection of Mayan Art in the World. The most exquisite stone carved stelaes, altars, lintels, etc. Master pieces of ancient art. Unique. Includes a traditional Mayan clothes collection. Worth to see.
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Avenida La Reforma, 1 Calle a 20 Calle de las Zonas 9 y 10 Zonas 9 y 10, Guatemala City 01010 Guatemala
A sightseeing drive trough the most elegant avenue in town
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Relief Map, Ave. Simeon Canas Final, Hipodromo Del Norte, Guatemala City 01002 Guatemala
The best way to know how the terrain of Guatemala looks like without leaving the city is to visit The Relief Map of Guatemala a work unique work made over hundred years ago that shows the broken terrain of the country, it is a huge high relief map of Guatemala. Towered observatories had been builded to appreciate a bird's eye the whole Guatemala.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.