Guatemala's Highlights Walking Tour
Guatemala’s capital offers you the chance to discover a city in which streets are well endowed with colorful shops, cafes, relaxing areas, and street markets.
Is Guatemala the largest city in Central America? Which is the connection between Guatemala City and Che Guevara? Where is the Pacaya Volcano? What is Quema del Diablo and why its important for Guatemalan people?
You will have the chance to discover the Cathedral of Guatemala City, National Palace of Culture Central Park, Central Market, and the National History Museum. An unforgettable day of adventure that will immerse you in the true essence of what Guatemala City has to give.
Get ready to experience Guatemala from a different perspective. A local charismatic guide will reveal interesting facts about Guatemala City.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Local Tour Guide
- Entrance Fee to National Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guatemala City, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
Walking Tour will follow this route:
Cathedral of Guatemala City
National Palace of Culture
Portal del Comercio
San Francisco Church
Guatemala Post Office
National History Museum
La Merced Church
Del Carmen Church
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaza de la Constitución, Guatemala City, Guatemala
Return Detail :Rectory Nuestra Señora del Carmen, 8A Avenida 10-00, Cdad. de Guatemala 01001, Guatemala
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.