Guayaquil to Cuenca one-way tour with Cajas Park and a Cacao Farm
Enjoy our one-way flexible, convenient and private tour departing from Guayaquil to Cuenca including a visit to a cacao farm and a optional hike in Cajas National Park. Allowed 2 suitcases p.p
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Tour Guide/Driver (Licensed)
- Lunch (If option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- From Guayaquil we will drive through the beautiful farming area of the lowlands where we will see the great diversity of products that are grown here. After driving for an hour, we will visit one of the local Cacao Farms where the natives will show us some very interesting features. The guide will explain the importance of this product in the local economy. We will find not only cacao beans but also bananas, coffee, passion fruit and more.
We continue our drive upwards to the highlands through the famous Andes where we will find Cajas National Park. This park is one of the most important protected areas in the south of Ecuador and the main source of water for the city of Cuenca. You will marvel at the beautiful scenery found in this area. You will be able to see both, Polylepis Forest and Moorland ecosystems, where we will take a short hike.
After a full day trip we will drop you in Cuenca at your hotel or the location of your choice. Box lunch will be provided during the ride.
Departure Point :Avenida 12 SE 1206, Guayaquil 090313, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at any hotel or Airbnb in Guayaquil
Return Detail :Cuenca, Ecuador
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Passport name, number and nationality is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Please notice: this is one-way trip Guayaquil to Cuenca or viceversa tour.
- For 1 to 5 passengers, a bilingual guide will also be the driver. For more than 5 passengers, a driver and a bilingual guide will be provided.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 3 participants is required in order to confirm a shared tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.