Guayaquil to Cuenca one-way tour with Cajas Park and a Cacao Farm
Enjoy our one-way flexible, convenient and private tour departing from Guayaquil to Cuenca including a visit to a cacao farm and a optional hike in Cajas National Park. Allowed 2 suitcases p.p
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide/Driver (Licensed)
- Lunch (If option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Mestizo Restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Laguna La Toreadora
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cacao Loma, Ecuador
Ever tasted the pulp of fresh cacao beans? We will visit a local family farm, the main product growing here is cacao (base to make chocolate), however, they have many other products such as breadfruit, coffee, passionfruit, pineapple, among many others. You will be able to experience the process of craft chocolate making and try it if you like to while our tour guide explains the history of cacao and the local customs as well.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puente de las frutas de Tamarindo, Cuenca - Molleturo, Naranjal, Ecuador
Taste the natural sweetness that is part of the cuisine and daily life of Ecuadorians. This local market booming with colors and fruits is one of the most interesting experiences in this area, with our experienced tour guide will learn and sample (If you like to) some of the local sweet and exotic fruits grown here. If you think you know the taste of bananas, mandarines, coconut, dragon fruit, passionfruit to name a few, get ready for the real flavor of these delicious fruits!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mestizo Restaurant, E582, Cuenca, Ecuador
On the way, we will stop for lunch at this very local restaurant where the specialty is trout, however, there are several options including vegetarian and vegan. Our tour guide will advise you.
You will also have the chance to enjoy the mysterious Andes mountains views from this point.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laguna La Toreadora, Parque Nacional El Cajas, Cuenca Ecuador
We continue our drive upwards to the highlands through the famous Andes where we will find Cajas National Park. This park is one of the most important protected areas in the south of Ecuador and the main source of water for the city of Cuenca. You will marvel at the beautiful scenery found in this area. You will be able to see both, Polylepis Forest and Moorland ecosystems, where we will take a short hike.
After a full-day trip, we will drop you in Cuenca at your hotel or the location of your choice.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Avenida 12 SE 1206, Guayaquil 090313, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at any hotel or Airbnb in Guayaquil
Return Detail :Cuenca, Ecuador
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Passport name, number and nationality is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Please notice: this is one-way trip Guayaquil to Cuenca or viceversa tour.
- For 1 to 5 passengers, a bilingual guide will also be the driver. For more than 5 passengers, a driver and a bilingual guide will be provided.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 3 participants is required in order to confirm a shared tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.