Gudauri Private Transfer from Tbilisi
Enjoy a hassle-free start to your Georgia holiday on this private transfer from Tbilisi to Gudari ski resort. Meet your driver and hop into your private vehicle at Tbilisi International Airport or a convenient pickup point in the city. Relax on the 2.5-hour journey to the ski slopes of Gudari, and arrive at your hotel ready to hit the snow.. The road goes through beautiful Caucasus mountains, passing by Jinvali Lake, Ananuri Fortress.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private driver
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- On arrival into Tbilisi International Airport, or at any convenient location in Tbilisi, meet your driver and take a seat in your private vehicle. With ski-carriers on your vehicle, transport your snow sports equipment with ease.
Relax in comfort on route out of the city toward your hotel in Gudauri. During your 2.5-hour journey, pass through multiple beautiful places, enjoy views or Jinvali Water Reservoir, Ananuri Fortress and the Caucasus Mountains. Ananuri was a castle of the eristavis (Dukes) of Aragvi, the complex has been on the tentative list of inclusion into the UNESCO World Heritage Site program. Third place of stop will be with fascinating views from top of Jvari Pass. Arrive at your Gudauri hotel relaxed and refreshed —ready to make the most of the ski slopes on offer.
Departure Point :
AirportsShota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :Gudauri, Georgia - Gudauri ski resort,
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day, weather, and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.