Gudauri ski tour (Group Tour)
What awaits you
The best landscapes of the Georgian Military Highway
You will see the picturesque Zhinvali Lake and find out the history of its origin, Near the village of Pasanauri, where you will be offered delicious khinkali,
Modern ski resort Gudauri is especially famous.
what makes Gudari an attractive ski resort, even for beginners and backcountry lovers, the ski region is connected by three lines of 3 and 4 local lifts:
one of them will lift you up the mountain (3307 m),
from the top of which there is such an amazing panorama,
that you can’t see her, even if you do not dare to ride. The total length of well-prepared tracks is 16 kilometers.
The ski season in Gudauri begins on December 9 and closes in March.
Hire for skiing will require surcharge (25-30 GEL)One lift on the lift costs 10 GEL.
Novice skiers can use the services of an instructor (50 GEL).
Not included in the price:
Additional expenses: snowstorms, ski lift, hang gliders, rental of equipment for snow skiing optional
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Included in cost: 1) convenient car service 2) the services of qualified guides 3) 1 bottle of water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gudauri, Gudauri, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
See the natural beauties of Georgia and ride on the mountain slopes
A tour to Gudauri, a young ski resort, is not only emotions from skiing on the snowy slopes, but also a lot of impressions on the way there and back. We will go to Gudauri along the Georgian Military Highway and make several stops where you will enjoy views of the medieval towers above Lake Zhinvali and the confluence of two mountain rivers.
You will visit the architectural complex of Ananuri, the former residence of the princes of Aragveti, and admire its churches and towers.
Try the real Pasanaur khinkali. And in Gudauri itself, 8 tracks of different levels of difficulty, breathtaking panoramas and, of course, an adrenaline rush are waiting for you!
Departure Point :3 Vakhtang Gorgasali St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- It is necessary for the burner to have a primer and a disinfectant solution.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.