Gudauri Tour: 5-7 hour winter ride
1. Freeride – Freeriding is easy in Gudauri as most of places are avalanche-safe, but it’s always better idea to have local guide with you.
2. Fly above clouds – Helicopter or Paragliding both of them can lift you up in clouds at any moment you like
3. Heliski – Heliski is readily accessible in Gudauri ski resort. There are few heliski companies operating at the resort and around
4. Relax/Après-ski – Russian bath, Swimming Pool or Bowling are part of many activities offered for you if it’s downday
5. Gastronomy – Local culinary and Georgian delicious food are what resort makes rich. Enjoy natural Georgian wine and tasty dishes from natural Georgian products
Gudauri resort has biggest ski lift network within Georgia
Located on the Georgian Military highway near one of the most famous Georgian destinations, Stephantsminda ( Kazbegi ) townlet, leading to the spectacular Mt. Kazbegi and connecting with the ancient passage across the Caucasus towards the Russian border.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Snow Equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ananuri Fortified Castle Ensemble, Georgian Military Highway Near Zhinvali Reservoir, Ananuri 1803 Georgia
Ananuri castle represents multifunctional architectural complex of the late feudal times in Georgia. Built on the right bank of Aragvi River in 16th-17th cc, it was the main seat of Aragvi Eristavi - Dukes dynasty since 13th c . The village Ananuri is located on the main trade rout leading to the North, to Russia and in past it was part of the Great Silk Road. Nowadays the road is called the Georgian Military Highway. The distance from Tbilisi is 74 km (1 h) - beautiful driving along the Zhinvali water reservoir damping clean and blue mountain river of Aragvi. The castle, the bell tower, three churches and beautifully carved walls are the highlites why the site is frequently visited.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Russian Georgian Friendship Monument, Georgian Military Highway, Gudauri 383085 Georgia
riendship Monument or Treaty of Georgievsk Monument is a monument built in 1983 to celebrate the bicentennial of the Treaty of Georgievsk
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gudauri, Gudauri, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
Gudauri ski resort lies 120 km to the north of the capital Tbilisi on the Greater Caucasus Mountain Range in Georgia. This region in Georgia is popular with spectacular views and high-altitude mountains.
Snow covers the area until the early spring.
Gudauri is considered to be the developing ski resort. The resort’s infrastructure is expanding and growing with new visions of modern Georgia. Investments in infrastructure and real estate attract not only locals but foreigners as well. Besides, numerous international hotels will soon start to operate at the resort.
Gudauri’s recreational zone is positioned on a south-facing plateau which makes it unique.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.