Guide in Machu Picchu
We have experienced guides and who will make your visit to Machu Picchu an unforgettable experience. The guided service lasts from 2 to 2.5 hours. and you must abide by the instructions in the guide for the best guidance development. The guided will only be in the citadel of Machu Picchu,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guide and pick up service
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
The UNESCO–listed site of Machu Picchu ranks among the most important Incan treasures in South America, with a hidden history dating back thousands of years. On this tour, visit sites including the Sun Temple and the Room of the Three Windows with your guide, and delve into a civilization lost in time. When your guided visit ends, stay at Machu Picchu to explore on your own and soak up the mountain scenery.
- Explore Machu Picchu as your guide brings Incan history to life .
- Visit highlights including the Sun Temple and the Room of the Three Windows
- Views of the surrounding peaks and forests from Machu Picchu
- Freedom to stay at Machu Picchu after your guided visit ends
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.