Guided 1h walking tour of Uppsala city's must see big attractions!!
Take a visit to Swedens forth biggest city uppsala, only 40min with train from Stockholm. On a small area you can se all the must see and highlights together with a knowledgeable authorized Uppsala city guide, the cathedral X the castle, the botanical garden of Uppsala, the university main building, the university library, some viking age runestones etc. Only run if at least two travelers book.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uppsala Domkyrka, Domkyrkoplan 2, Uppsala 753 10 Sweden
Se the biggest cathedral in Uppsala from the outside
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Uppsala Castle (Uppsala Slott), Rikssalen, Uppsala 753 10 Sweden
Visit Uppsala castle courtyard and hear about the murders at the castle
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Dombron, Uppsala, Sweden
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- If you want to wear a mask to feel safe please do so.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.