Guided 2 Mile Hike Through Kentucky Palisades and the Boone Creek Gorge
This property has only been available to the public for a short time. Come see the natural beauty here that has been hidden from the world. With native forest surrounding you, and limestone cliffs rising high above your heads come see a piece of Kentucky history not available anywhere else.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Entry/Admission - Boone Creek Outdoors
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boone Creek Outdoors, 8291 Old Richmond Rd, Lexington, KY 40515, USA
Hike through Kentucky hardwood forests, along towering limestone palisades, and past historical Kentucky sites. Hike along side Boone Creek and bask in the natural beauty of this well preserved gorge.
Departure Point :Boone Creek Outdoors, 8291 Old Richmond Rd, Lexington, KY 40515, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.