guided 3 Day trekking tour from Casablanca Toubkal via Marrakech
We organize guided 3 Day trekking tour from Casablanca Toubkal via Marrakech with experienced local guides.
• Exploring High Atlas mountains
• Visit Marrakech
• Explore Imlil
• A night in Atlas
• Hiking with local guides
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from your riad /hotel in Casablanca.
- Transport in comfortable A/C vehicle
- English speaking guide / driver.
- Accommodation in hotels / riads
- Dinners and breakfasts
- Trekking in Atlas mountains
- Drop off at your hotel at the end of the tour.
What's excluded :
- Drinks and lunch
- Entry fees for museums, monuments
- 1ST DAY: TRIP FROM CASABLANCA TO MARRAKECH
We invite you to enjoy Morocco Atlas tour from Casablanca. We will start our driving from Casablanca to Marrakech around 7h00,then we will continue to red city Marrakech ,then we will meet our local medina guide for explain more about the Islamic kingdoms living in the city and show us a plenty of historic monuments for Jewish culture and catholic tradition as well. After walking tour in Marrakech,we will drive to imlil berber village stay 1night and prepare ourself for trekking in atlas mountains 4167m(toubkal).
2ND DAY: TREK IN ATLAS MOUNTAINS
The trekking tour from Casablanca to atlas mountains of toubkal ,it will be the best way to visit berber villages and authentic countrysides in Morocco,after 5 hours hiking,you will stay in 2 different places: sidi chamharouch for lunch and refuge camp for our dinner.
3RD DAY: TOUBKAL TREKKING & BACK TO MARRAKECH/CASABLANCA
After trekking in atlas mounts,we will visit some berber countrysides of Asni(Aremd,Tahanaoute…),this day, you will have chance to explore one of the highest peaks in Africa(toubkal 4167m).
Departure Point :Your Casablanca riad/ hotel or airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Your Casablanca riad/ hotel or airport
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.