Guided bike tour Hamburg with neat city bikes, cruisers, mountain bikes
Guided bike tour Hamburg with neat city bikes, cruisers, mountain bikes. For all ages.
• Walking tours to the highlights - grazing lights of the city - moderation in the bus
• Hamburg individual-partnership-youth-year-round
• You conquer the city by pedal and help shape your tour yourself.
• You make stops wherever you like.
• You get contact to the people on the way
• You are exercising
Ships-Bridges-Parks-Harbor-Beatles · Kiez-Hans Albers-Fischmarkt- and a hint of Captain Blue Bear.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Qualified guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hamburg Radtour, Schluterstrasse 11 Fahrradstation, 20146 Hamburg Germany
The options for each tour can be customized according to your interests. From the Elphilharmonie to the Michel, from the Elbe to the Alster, depending on your field of interest.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Schlüterstraße 11, 20146 Hamburg, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum amount of participants is 4
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.