Guided Birdwatching day trip to the Danube Delta - private program
An exclusive offer from Discover Danube Delta, we give you the opportunity to discover the amazing world of birds in the Danube Delta, in one day, together with one of the best professional birding guides from our team.
You have included the boat (and gas) and a good guide, to show you as more as possible from the rich fauna of the Danube Delta, on the best routes available for each season.
The guide will take you to different habitats along the route, searching as much as possible species of birds.
More than 400 species of birds can be seen in this area during a year, on our trip will see a part of this species, according to the season you come.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Boat for the trip (including gasoline)
- Entry/Admission - Danube Delta
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include a 2,5 euro/day/car parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Lunch (we can set the lunch in one of the villages on our way, the average price for a lunch is 11 euro/pers)
- Car to Letea or Caraorman Forest if required
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Danube Delta, Tulcea Romania
The waters of the Danube, which flow into the Black Sea, form the largest and best preserved of Europe's deltas. The Danube delta hosts over 300 species of birds as well as 45 freshwater fish species in its numerous lakes and marshes.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Intrarea Marmurei 3, Tulcea 820012, Romania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A good binocular
- Ointments or creams against insects
- Sunscreen cream
- Season appropriate clothing, long robes are mandatory, trousers, shirt and a sun hat or you will get a sun burn. Clothing with colors close to nature are recommended; red, white, yellow and blue are to be avoided
- Trekking shoes, especially for the tours to Letea or Sulina
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.