Guided Camping trips
Come and relax in the solitude of the Adirondack wilderness. With over 6 million acres within the Adirondack Park we can find the perfect wilderness get away for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All camp gear is provided
- Dinner - All meals are provided
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- personal gear: see the what to bring page on our website
We offer camping adventures throughout the Northern Adirondacks. These trips are either canoe based or hike i. trips. Ranging from overnight trips to several day excursions. We can accommodate groups of 6 or fewer. All meals and camping gear is provided.
Departure Point :Saranac Lake, NY, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We will determine pick up details prior to booking your trip Airports
- Syracuse Hancock Intl Airport, 1000 Col Eileen Collins Blvd, Mattydale, Salina, NY 13212
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.