Guided Celebrity Bike Tour of Beverly Hills and Bel-Air
Experience LA’s most exclusive enclaves, Beverly Hills and Bel-Air, in the most up-close-and Instagram-friendly way imaginable: take Bikes and Hikes LA's Beverly Hills CELEBRITY BIKE TOUR!
Beverly Hills is the best area to bike in LA, and Bikes and Hikes LA will show you the most exciting parts of it. This 10 mile, 2.5 hour bike ride will travel through West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Bel-Air while your experience guide shares stories of the legendary people who have shaped the area's iconic history.
On our world famous bike tour of Beverly Hills you'll spot over 30 celebrity homes, famous filming locations, and iconic luxury shops and restaurants- you may even see a star! Top Los Angeles sites on this tour include Rodeo Drive, Robertson Boulevard, and the famous Beverly Hills Sign. Your tour guide will regale you with fun facts and stories about life in La La Land.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert tour guide who is First Aid/CPR certified
- High-End 24-Speed city bike - Pedal bike (electric bike upgrade available on site)
- Safety equipment (helmet & vest)
- Optional electric bike upgrade available at check in for an additional $25 (pay at shop)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport between tours
- Bottled water - Due to COVID-19, guests must provide their own water for this tour.
- Whether exploring boutique-lined Rodeo Drive or pedaling past 30 + legendary homes, you will see LA’s most glamorous neighborhoods and all the places where the rich and famous live, shop, eat, play (and sometimes even get in trouble). Chances are high that you’ll even see a star on this bike adventure (or at least the paparazzi tracking their every move). A few small hills at the beginning are certain to get your blood pumping and spirits soaring. And, you won’t believe the included walking tours—one, a stroll through the gardens and grounds of a legendary Beverly Hills estate featured in countless tv shows and films, the other, of international shopping paradise Rodeo Drive—don’t forget your Gold Card!
West Hollywood and Beverly Hills' 30 plus celebrity homes – MOCA Museum (free) – The Pacific Design Center – Rodeo Drive’s posh shops and restaurants – Hotspots of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Lisa Vanderpump’s very hot Villa Blanca, Sur Lounge and PUMP – Greystone Mansion Walking Tour – 9/11 Memorial – Ultra-Trendy Robertson Blvd – Beverly Hills Sign for the ultimate selfie – the most haunted house in Beverly Hills; the “Witches” House – the iconic and star-studded Beverly Hills Hotel and so much more…
Departure Point :8500 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Check-in is at 10:00 AM for a prompt 10:30 AM start time. We are unable to wait for latecomers as there are other guests joining the experience as well.
- You must be comfortable on a bike
- Closed-toe shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests must provide their own water for this tour.
- Guests must wear masks on this tour.
- COVID-19 UPDATE: All guests must sign an online safety waiver prior to departure, to ensure a safe, contactless check in process.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bikes and Hikes LA remains open! We take both the threat of Coronavirus and the needs of our guests and staff very seriously. Our tours take place in open air and require no physical contact. We are taking extra precautions to sanitize our equipment. To go the extra mile and stay safe, upgrade this tour to a private one. Contact us for details.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.