Guided Coral Reef Snorkeling Tour
Steps Beach, Tres Palmas Reserve is a protected natural reserve that has beautiful reefs with color and local marine life. It has many types of coral including lots of stunning elk horn coral. One of are certified guides will safely guide you through the reef and help show you things that may be hard to first see.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
Come Snorkel with us at the famous Tres Palmas Marine Natural Reserve, also known as Steps Beach, and see a amazing coral reef with lots of local aquatic life. Sea turtles are one of our more famous inhabitants at the reserve. One of our certified snorkel guides, who is experienced and knowledgeable with the local reefs, guides you safely through the reef so you can get the most out of your snorkeling experience in Rincon Puerto Rico.
There is a high probability of seeing a sea turtle but can not be guaranteed. We can however guaranty that you will see many different smaller reef fish
• Steps Beach, Rincon 00602 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Steps Beach - Reserva Marina Tres Palmas, PR-413 Rincon Puerto Rico 00677, Rincón 00602, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.