Guided Day Tour of Giant's Causeway from Belfast by Comfortable Coach
Experience an unique and scenic ride from Belfast City Centre to Giant's Causeway on a coach with extra leg room and more comfort with a maximum of 19-23 passengers. Visit many of the beautiful locations around the area such as The Dark Hedges, Giants Causeway, Bushmills Whiskey Distillery, Dunluce Castle and the Carrick a Rede rope bridge/Larrybane Quarry. Maximize your time at each attraction and spend less time waiting on stragglers returning to the coach.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Coach transportation
- Free access to the Giants Causeway
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Charge to cross the Rope Bridge (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giant's Causeway, Causeway Road, Bushmills BT57 8SU Northern Ireland
We visit the Giants Causeway were you will have the opportunity to learn the Myths and Legend of Finn McCool and walk in the footsteps of Giants while admiring this quite unique World heritage site access to the Causeway is free of change
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bushmills Distillery, 2 Distillery Road, Bushmills BT57 8XH Northern Ireland
Our stop at Bushmills Distillery the oldest licensed Distillery in the world will allow enough time to visit the gift shop and Whiskey tasting (optional)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dunluce Castle, 87 Dunluce Road Co. Antrim, Portrush BT57 8UY Northern Ireland
We stop at a vantage point were you will have the chance to get photographs of the castle and surrounding area which has some of the most beautiful scenery in Ireland.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge, 119A Whitepark Road, Ballintoy BT54 6LS Northern Ireland
We will spend approx 1 hour 15 mins at the Carrick-A-Rede/ Larrybane where you will have the option of crossing the bridge (£8.00 GBP) or you can walk right up to the bridge without crossing free of charge.
Larrybane also a Game of Thrones location was the dramatic spot chosen for Renly Baratheon’s camp in Season 2.
This is where Catelyn Stark agrees a treaty with Renley on behalf of her son Robb.
You might remember Renly swearing he will avenge Ned’s death and bring Catelyn Joffrey’s head.
And then the drama really starts to unfold…
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Pass By: Glens of Antrim, Northern Ireland
On your return journey you will be able to sit back and relax as we drive through the beautiful Nine Glens of Antrim and pass through many quaint little towns and villages in this area of outstanding Natural Beauty
Stop At: Causeway Coastal Route, Glenstaughey Road, Ballintoy BT64 6NE Northern Ireland
We will return to Belfast via the Coast road which is said to be one of the most scenic drives in Europe.We will stop for a comfort break in the small fishing village of Carnlough for 15 mins which is also a Game of Thrones Location.
In Season 6 of Game of Thrones, journey to the medieval fantasy world set in the ancient lands.
As the lords and ladies battle for the Iron Throne, the drama returns to Braavos, the fictional village filmed at Carnlough Harbor in the Glens of Antrim.
Situated on the picturesque shores of Carnlough Bay, the area has remained untouched by the passage of time,
making it a perfect backdrop to the Seven Kingdoms.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Dark Hedges, off Bregagh Road, Ballymoney Northern Ireland
Your first stop of the day will be at the Dark Hedges.
This beautiful tree lined avenue has been a tourist attraction for many years and is a film location for the H.B.O Series the Game of Thrones were it was know as the Kings Road on the series.
Season 2, episode 1: On the King' s Road, Arya Stark has escaped from King’s Landing, disguised as a boy.
She is with Yoren, Gendry, Hot Pie and others who are to join the Night’s Watch, in a cart, travelling north on the King’s Road.
The Dark Hedges have been included in a list of the 12 best road trips in the UK and Ireland.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Jurys Inn Belfast, Great Victoria St, Belfast BT1 6DY, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, crossing the Rope Bridge is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 23 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be accepting booking for our daily tours from Saturday 18th July. Buses operating at 50% capacity and applying to social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.