Guided Dive on Coral Reefs for Certified Divers
Why does an experienced diver need an instructor?
The majority might think that having a certificate, an insurance and experience is enough to not use the help of an instructor. In this case the help of a professional is not in teaching and giving advice. An instructor is more of a guide, companion or friend that knows all the secrets of the local underwater world and is ready to share them with you. He can be just a guide, but he can also help gain confidence in an unknown place and be a mentor in any difficult situation.
Together with an experienced guide you can set off on an exciting journey to extraordinary coral reefs, wrecks other fascinating dive-sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax
2. Watching a diving training video
3. Dive in the swimming pool
4. Open Water Dive at the Red Sea until 10-12 meters maximum depth
5. Certification part
• Ahla Dive Center, Promenade HaShalom 1, Eilat 88000 Israel
Departure Point :Ahla Dive Villa / אחלה דייב וילה - קורסים צלילה באילת, Mish'ol Shaked 14, Eilat, Israel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.