Guided E Bike Tour - Hells Hole Pools & Rainforest
Come on an adventure into the depths of Mount Jerusalem National Park and visit one of the locals' favourite spots, Hells Hole Pools. Enjoy great views over the national park while you are having lunch (provided) as well as the chance to take an invigorating dip in the enchanting cascading pools. Getting there has never been easier on one of our state of the art FOCUS Electric Mountain Bikes. Be amazed at how easy it is to cycle up hills, though you still have to put in some effort, so will feel like you have had some exercise at the end of the day.
Experience some of the beautiful hinterland surrounding Byron Bay and immerse yourself in rainforest in Mount Jerusalem National Park. Rediscover the joy of cycling in nature, the fun, freedom, fresh air.
Beware, once you try an E bike you will want to buy one (and we can help you with that too!). All the fun of a cycling adventure without the strain.
You will be in a small group, maximum 8 people, with an experienced local guide.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Approved Bike Helmet
- FOCUS E Mountain Bike
- Hi viz backpack and/or jacket, we require you to wear some hi viz.
- Lunch - Healthy local lunch provided, please advise us of any dietary requirements
- Entry/Admission - Mount Jerusalem National Park
What's excluded :
- Water Bottle - please bring your own
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Billinudgel, Billinudgel, Byron Shire, New South Wales
Cute country town surrounded by open countryside, the route there is through twisty tree lined country lanes.
Pass By: The Pocket, The Pocket, New South Wales
Cruise through the beautiful countryside of The Pocket, see cows, llamas, more cows, trees and lots of grass!
Stop At: Main Arm NSW 2482, Australia
Stop for coffee and snack at Main Arm general store, relax into the pace of rural village life....
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Jerusalem National Park, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Effortlessly climb up the gravel roads into Mount Jerusalem National Park. Be amazed at how easy things are on an E Bike. We cruise some gravel roads then turn off onto Middle Ridge Trail, a tree lined forest trail, with views to Mount Warning in the background to arrive at the start of the Rainforest walk to Hells Hole.
A short walk along a forest riverbed takes us to Hells Hole pools, an amazing set of cascading waterfalls leading to a final deep swimming hole and view over the rainforest. Here there is an opportunity to take a refreshing plunge (if you dare!) enjoy the provided lunch before setting off back to Mullumbimby.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :6-8 Burringbar St, Mullumbimby NSW 2482, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Basic cycling experience required, confident in riding on sealed roads, gravel roads and forest trails.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All riders must be over 18 years of age
- All riders must be over 160cm, (5'3") in height
- All riders must weight under 120kgs
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.