Guided E Bike Tour in Bagan
Book this guided half-day tour of the ancient city of Bagan by E Bike and explore the magnificent temples and ruins with the flexibility of being able to stop at any time to take photos and embrace the surroundings. Visit some of the famous yet lesser known temples scattered around the countryside and be informed about their history and Burmese culture. Truly a memorable experience as you ride effortlessly along dirt roads and surround yourself with the history of this sacred land.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tea and snacks
- Professional guide
- Use of E Bike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Dhammayangyi Temple
- Entry/Admission - Thatbyinnyu Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Zone Fee
- You will be picked up at your hotel in New Bagan or Old Bagan at 8:30am for morning departure or 2:30pm for afternoon departure and start this relaxing E Bike Tour.
Explore the ancient ruins and temples scattered throughout the city of Bagan by Eco-friendly E Bike. E Bike requires much less effort than a normal bike and will make your sightseeing experience very relaxing. Hop on your bike and be guided by the local expert as you make your way around the temples and ruins, while learning about the history and stories behind these impressive monuments. With your own guide and mode of transport you have the flexibility of being able to stop for photos and take in the surroundings of the Bagan landscape.
Ride through the Tharabar Gate and visit the 201 foot tall Thet Bi Nyu Temple and Dhamayangyi Pahto the largest temple in Bagan. Experience one of the most exquisite and revered Bagan temples knows as the Ananda temples a must visit on your E Bike journey through the maze of Burmese history. During your journey you will have a chance to sit down and relax as the locals do at a Burmese tea shop where you can try the local tea and snacks.
In addition to the vast landscape of temples and ancient relics you will also visit a local village of Myinkaba. Here you can observe local artisans in their workshops creating impressive lacquer ware. Continue on your E Bike and take the opportunity to capture some photos to remind you of this memorable journey. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children aged 12 and under
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please wear appropriate clothing suitable for riding a bike and bring protection from the weather
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.