Guided E Bike Tour - Lush Hinterland & Secret Beaches
Join us for a guided E Bike tour of the Byron Shire Hinterland. Our latest model FOCUS E Mountain Bikes make adventuring easy for all fitness levels. Explore country lanes, dirt roads, nature reserves, local cafes and stunning secret beaches.
Find out why E Bikes are revolutionising cycling, adventure and exercise have never been this easy, go further, see more and ride up hills like a champ. At the end of the day you will know you have done some exercise but will not be exhausted. Beware, try one and you will want to buy one!
Suitable for all fitness levels as the E Bike takes the strain (as long as you are over 16 years of age and under 120kgs with general cycling experience).
per adult from
What's included :
- State of the art FOCUS E Mountain Bike, Hardtail or Full Suspension
- Helmet, High Viz Backpack
- Lunch/Coffee Stops - Plenty of opportunity to buy coffee and some lunch to enjoy by the river
What's excluded :
- Water Bottle - please bring your own
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Billinudgel, Billinudgel, Byron Shire, New South Wales
Location of the old railway town of Billinudgel with locally well known old pub the Billinudgel Hotel
Stop At: Ocean Shores, Ocean Shores, Byron Shire, New South Wales
Stop for a coffee at locals favourite, Yum Yum Tree cafe. Great coffee and relaxed vibe.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Harry Hills Beach, North head Rd, Brunswick Heads, New South Wales Australia
Locals favourite Harry Hills Beach is a little effort to get to but well worth the effort, time your ride to arrive on the incoming tide and this beach is a quiet gem with crystal clear waters and easy swimming. Reach the beach by cycling through the Brunswick heads Reserve and stop for a refreshing dip.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Brunswick Heads, Brunswick Heads, Byron Shire, New South Wales
Explore the relaxed seaside town of Brunswick Heads (the new Byron Bay). Visit Torakina beach, cycle out on the bar or stop for a coffee. No visit to the Shire is complete without a trip to Brunswick Heads.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Mullumbimby, Mullumbimby, Byron Shire, New South Wales
ON the way back to Mullum take the classic photo op with Mount Cnincogan in the distance.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :6-8 Burringbar St, Mullumbimby NSW 2482, Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Riders must weight under 120kgs
- Most travelers can participate
- Riders must be 160 cm or over
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.