Guided easy hike in Finland deepest gorge in Pyhä-Luosto National Park
One of the oldest National parks in Finland and area of big gorge is a place what you should not miss in your visit in Finland. The steep walls of this unique gorge rise up to 220 meters.
Hiking along Finland’s deepest gorge to the Pyhänkasteenputous (meaning: “Holy Baptism”) Waterfall provides an unforgettable experience. The Isokuru Ravine is about 2.5 billion years old, and several ice ages have shaped the rugged landscape.
During the hike you will learn about the geological history of the area, as well as the nature and the history of the Sámi people.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Campfire and snacks with request
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luosto, Luosto, Lapland
We will drive in wilderness and see Pyhä-Luosto area.
Pass By: Pyhatunturi, Pyhatunturi, Lapland
See fells in Pyhätunturi
Stop At: Pyha-Luosto National Park, Luontotie 1, Pyhatunturi 98530 Finland
See fells and national park in Pyhä-Luosto area
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Call of the Wilderness, Luostontie, 99555 Sodankylä, Finland
2: Kultakeronkatu 4, 98530 Pelkosenniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at area Pyhä-Luosto with request
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.