Guided Experience in Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel with fast access
This Vatican Museums experience is your chance to learn about a such important monument in the best way.
Avoid any line with your fast access, you could also choose the option that allow you to take advantage of the explanation of your guide to understand the History of Vatican.
Walk through one of the biggest Collection of the world assembled overall until 1870 during the Ponctifical States. Every year around 4 millions people visit this museum walking through the 7 km gallery, this guided tour will allow you to have a better experience as the monument is full of secrets and mistery.
One other big advantage of this visit, is that you could pass from the Musuems directly to St.Peter Basilica without having to get out from the museums and queue on St.Peter's square to get inside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fast entrance to Vatican museums
- Access to Sistine Chapel
- Direct access to St.Peter's Basilica
- Guided Tour with official guide
- Headsets to hear clearly the guide
- Customer service
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
You will discover the incredible Vatican Museums and its beautiful art masterpieces of the best artists from past centuries as Michelangelo Buonarotti
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Admire the incredible Sistine Chapel and its ceiling painted by Michelangelo comissioned by Pope Julius II. The ceiling contains the worldwide famous "Creation of Adam" still painted by Michelangelo.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
St. Peter’s Basilica is one of the holiest temples for Christendom and one of the largest churches in the world. Besides, it is where the Pope presides many liturgies all year round.
The basilica was called St Peter’s after one of Jesus’s twelve disciples known as Saint Peter, who became one of the founders of the Catholic Church and was executed in Rome and buried where the Basilica now stands.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Sebastiano Veniero, 15, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.