guided full-day Egyptian Museum ,Citadel ,Coptic Cairo from Cairo or Giza hotel
• See the Islamic fortifications and Alabaster Mosque of Cairo.
• Explore the Coptic Christian churches.
• Admire the beautiful Hanging Church.
• Wander through the galleries of the Egyptian Museum.
• Enjoy a local lunch.exculding
• Get expert commentary from your English-speaking guide.
• Travel in comfort in an air-conditioned van.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Islamic Cairo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Excursion Cairo professional Tour guide will pick you up from your hotel either in Cairo or Giza , to start your full day tour to visit the Egyptian Museum, where you can see a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb and his mask 11 KG with hus mask 110 KG of pure sold gold
then optional stop for lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
then proceed to Visit Old Cairo where you will enjoy, the Hanging Church of 3 rd century which was built of the 2 tower which remains from Babylon fortress Church of Abu Serga , where you can see the holy crypt , Ben Ezra Synagogue for Jewish
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Islamic Cairo, Midan Silah ad-Din, Cairo 11511 Egypt
then visit Salah El Din Citadel which was constructed by Salah El Din in 1183 AD to protect Cairo from the danger of Crusaders. After that visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque which was designed by the architect Yousif Boushnaq a Ottoman architecture man who came specially from Istanbuland built this great mosque for Mohamed Ali, the ruler of Egypt (1805-1849) who ruled Over 45 years.it is same design but smaller like blue mosque of Sultan Ahmed and back to hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.