Guided Hikes for Volcán Acatenango
What makes Viajes Acatenango unique is the opportunity to hike the third highest volcano in Guatemala with individuals who have a deep connection with the local land. By supporting Viajes Acatenango, you will be supporting the development of local businesses and local families. In addition, Viajes Acatenango accommodates each guests with meals, equipment, and tour modifications to ensure that every experience is unique and transformative.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Hiking Sticks, Clothes, Gloves, Hats, Tents, Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats
What's excluded :
- Hiking Boots
- To book a tour, you can call the number provided or email describing what kind of tour they would like to have, their level of experience hiking, any questions or concerns they have about the trip, and the dates they are looking to book their trip. After this, our receptionist will organize all the information and place you with a guide that can best accommodate you. One week to three days before your trip, a representative from Viajes Acatenango will be in touch with you, reminding you of supplies that you will need and answering any questions that you may still have. During this time, we will also get information on where you are staying to organize a pick-up time on the day of the trip. Finally, you will receive a call the morning of the trip to confirm your location and to let you know that your guides are on their way!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer our guests transportation and provide door to door pick up for travelers staying in Antigua or the surrounding area. After every guest has been picked up, we then transport everyone to the base of Volcán Acatenango to begin our journey.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.