Guided Houston Tour and Kemah Boardwalk
Make the most of your time in Houston with a 1.5-hour city sightseeing tour followed by a trip to Kemah Boardwalk, an amusement park located on Galveston Bay. After your narrated sightseeing tour of Houston aboard an open-top double-decker bus, transfer to a comfortable coach for an easy drive to Kemah Boardwalk. Enjoy several hours of free time to explore the amusement park rides, take a spin by jet boat on the bay and try the restaurants (each at own expense) before your return to Houston.
Alternate vehicles may be used according to number of participants, weather or traffic conditions.
Note:Travel time to and from the attraction is included in the 6 hour duration of the tour
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Professional guide
- Map and orientation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buffalo Bayou Park, 18-3600 Allen Parkway and Memorial Drive, Houston, TX
See this winding, 124-acre green space featuring views of the Houston skyline plus a fountain & a skate park.
Pass By: Downtown Historic District Market Square, 301 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002-1618
During your city tour, see this historic and hip bar/restaurant and entertainment neighborhood in Houston.
Pass By: Downtown Aquarium, 410 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002-1510
Houston's Aquarium features sea life from around the world.
Stop At: 215 Kipp Ave Kemah Boardwalk, Kemah, TX 77565-2840
Next you'll travel to this amazing boardwalk full of small shops and stores. Features great restaurants and a permanent fair in front of the breathtaking bay.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1302 Dallas St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.