Guided Jaipur Tour including Amber Fort, City Palace & Hawa Mahal with Lunch
Jaipur is a place famous for its amazing forts, palaces, and beautiful architecture. Explore the sights of Jaipur on this 8-hour tour including Lunch with round-trip transfers to and from your hotel. Your local guide will make sure that you learn about the history and architecture of Jaipur.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jal Mahal
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Amer Fort or Amber Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometres located 11 kilometres from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in Jaipur.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Jal Mahal is a palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city, the capital of the state of Rajasthan, India. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
The City Palace, Jaipur was established at the same time as the city of Jaipur, by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, who moved his court to Jaipur from Amber, in 1727.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Kachwaha Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, the founder of Jaipur, Rajasthan. The monument was completed in 1734. It features the world's largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, India. Made with the red and pink sandstone, the palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur, and extends to the Zenana, or women's chambers. The structure was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, the grandson of Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh, who was the founder of Jaipur.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Unseen India Private Rajasthan Tour Packages & Car Rental Services, D-229, Mahesh Marg, opp. Gyan Vihar School, Kalyan Colony, D-Block, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017, India
Thank you for choosing Unseen India !
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 12 and under
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.