Guided kayak tour in Herdla
Join us on a kayaking trip in the fantastic surroundings, North of Bergen. We paddle between islands and reefs in the bay where Herdlefjorden meets Hjeltefjorden. During the trip, we'll make a short stop where we can enjoy our lunch and have a closer look at the ruins from the second world war. There is also a bird sanctuary with with more than 240 different species of birds, so we may get to see eagles or other rare birds!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Dry or wet suit and everything you need for the trip
- Transport by minivan or bus from/to Bergen city center
What's excluded :
- The listed price does not include parking in city center.
Join us on a kayaking trip in the fantastic surroundings, North of Bergen. Guests on this trip will arrive at our base on Herdla and be suited up and given a safety briefing before taking to the water for a 3-hour guided tour around the protected inland islands and reefs of Herdlefjorden and Hjeltefjorden. We will pass bird reserve areas and protected Cultural Heritage ruins of the Second World War. Our experienced guides weave historical and cultural highlights into the trip, creating an experience not soon forgotten. During our break for lunch, guests may get possibly to explore some of the old ruins.
• Gone Paddling AS, Herdla Fort, Herdla 5315 Norway
Departure Point :Strandkaiterminal, Strandkaien 15, 5013 Bergen, Norway
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking. On request we can do bigger groups.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.