Guided Kayak Tour-Mangrove Estuary
Lovers Key Adventures master naturalist guide, Stephen, expertly guides our guests through the mangrove canopied estuary explaining the importance of the southwest Florida eco-system. He finds wildlife and introduces our guests to the various birds, vegetation, dolphins, and manatees. This is one of the most unique experiences available in southwest Florida. Our guests often take advantage of the beaches and hiking trails offered inside the state park. There are many photo opportunities available to capture the memories of this incredible experience within the natural surroundings of the untouched Florida landscape. No tour is ever the same and many guests return year after year to enjoy Stephen's expertise and the beauty of Lovers Key.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
What's included :
- Single and tandem kayaks, canoes, and stand-up paddle boards. Life vests, backrests, and paddles.
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Lovers Key State Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lovers Key State Park, 8700 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931-5126
Lovers Key State Park offers 2 1/2 miles of beach coastline with incredible shelling. There are 5 miles of hiking and biking trails with wildlife sightings daily. The tours take place in the estuary with manatee and dolphin sightings almost daily. Single and tandem kayaks as well as canoes and paddle boards available.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :8720 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.