Guided Kayak Tour of Tahoe's Sand Harbor
Explore Lake Tahoe's eastern shore on this four and half guided tour from Sand Harbor. Let an expert guide lead you out among granite boulders to find secret swimming holes and hidden picnic sites. Learn the unique geological and cultural history of one of North America's most pristine alpine lakes.
**This tour includes lunch. Option: Turkey, Roast Beef, Vegetarian
**Please note the cost of the tour is $95.00 per person with a 2 person minimum - if selecting the "double" option it will automatically fill spots for 4 people. If your party has only 2 people chose "single" kayak tour and if you prefer a tandem/2 seater kayak just call the shop after booking and we will adjust the boat type for you.**
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided, 4.5 hour tour
- Kayak, life-jacket, and paddle
- Picnic lunch - Please call to specify which option you would prefer (Turkey, Roast Beef or Veggie)
What's excluded :
- 12 entrance fee to state park (cash only)
Join us on a tour of Lake Tahoe’s most pristine natural beauty, the East Shore. The tour begins at Sand Harbor Beach near Incline Village, NV on the northeast shore of Lake Tahoe. Our expert guides will lead you through the warmer waters of the East Shore, past large boulders that jut out of the water, to white sand beaches. You’ll pass by the Thunderbird Lodge, offering a unique look into some of Tahoe’s high rolling history. You may want to bring a swimsuit, if you desire to take a dip during lunch on a secluded beach. Topics covered on the tour include the geology, geography, ecology, natural and human history of Lake Tahoe. This is a unique way to enjoy some of the most beautiful scenery Lake Tahoe has to offer.
• Tahoe City Kayak, 521 N Lake Boulevard, Tahoe City, CA 96145
• Sand Harbor, Highway 28 Lake Tahoe-Nevada State Park, Incline Village, NV 89452
• Thunderbird Lake Tahoe, Incline Village Crystal Bay Visitor's Center 969 Tahoe Blvd, NV 89451
• Lake Tahoe (California), Lake Tahoe (California), California
Departure Point :Sand Harbor Beach, Nevada, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Booking subject to cancellation if minimum required guests (2 people) has not been met and if no other parties have booked that tour for the same day, we will still launch the tour if you are willing to pay the price equivalent of our minimum number of people.
- Children under 5yrs. are not permitted
- All guests are required to carry lifejackets
- Guests 14yrs and younger are required to WEAR their lifejacket
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Please provide your contact number at time of booking so the tour operator can follow up with important information about your tour
- Please dress appropriately in comfortable, quick-drying clothing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.