Guided Kayak Tour of Yaquina Bay - 6:00pm
The perfect adventure for your family vacation at the Oregon Coast. Our guided kayak tours offer an incredible opportunity to get up close and personal with the wildlife, fishing community, and landmarks of Yaquina Bay and the Newport Bayfront. No experience is necessary. Available for ages 6 and up (children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult).
Our passionate, certified guides will introduce you to the fishing fleet that brings in more fresh seafood than any other port on the West Coast. Wildlife, including sea lions, harbor seals, eagles, and so much more await you during this unique two-hour kayak trip that is perfect for singles, couples, groups, and families.
All proceeds from our kayak tours help support our other programs, such as youth camps, kayak classes, and free family boating events? That's right, by enjoying a couple of hours kayaking in Yaquina Bay, you'll help us ensure that everyone has access to safe, affordable boating activities and education.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of kayak.
- Use of kayak paddle.
- Use of life jacket.
- Use of waterproof paddling jacket.
- Use of waterproof pants.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yaquina Bay Bridge, Us 101, Newport, OR
Get a unique view of the Yaquina Bay Bridge from a kayak, including the birds and other wildlife that have made the bridge their home.
Departure Point :Oregon Boating Foundation, 600 SE Bay Blvd., Newport, OR 97365, USA
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.