Guided Kep National Park walk - by Knai Bang Chatt
This delightful low impact walk is suitable for all ages and levels of fitness. Your guide will point out significant landmarks that you can only see from the Kep National Park. Get up close and personal to some of the wildlife in the park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Kep National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kep National Park, Bopha Prasidh Road, Kep 07503 Cambodia
See the Kep coastline from above on this easy walk through the Kep national Park. You will see local bird life and possibly monkeys and squirrels.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Knai Bang Chatt, Krong Kaeb, Cambodia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels and guest houses in the Kep area only.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.