Guided Luxury City Tour of Victoria
Visit Victoria's major highlights in the comfort of a full-size, luxury SUV on a 1-hour sightseeing trip. This tour is perfect for guests who are on a tight schedule, with a small budget, and need a flexible start time. The tour is fully narrated with historical facts, currents statistics, and a few spooky ghost stories, too. Make plenty of stops for photo opportunities on this brief but thorough adventure. Local hotel pickup and drop-off included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Cruise Port Passenger Pick up Fee is not included. (Please inquire)
- Visit Victoria's most popular attractions on a 1-hour, luxury city tour. Start the trip with a complementary pickup from any downtown location such as local hotels, the Sea Plane Port, the Victoria Clipper, Helijet, or the Coho Ferry.
Visit the Fisherman's Wharf Houseboat community, the Inner Harbor (including the Parliament Buildings), and the Empress Hotel. Enjoy a drive through the Historical shopping district, including Canada's oldest Chinatown. Pass by Emily Carr's House in the Heritage Community of James Bay en route to the Beacon Hill Park. From there, explore the grounds of the Lieutenant Govenor's Estate, and finally make a stop to view the exterior of the Craigdarroch Castle.
This 1-hour tour is fully narrated with historical facts, current statistics, and a few spooky ghost stories along the way. Start times are customized to the guest's requests. Local round-trip transportation is included.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada
- Clipper Vacations, 254 Belleville St, Victoria, BC V8V 1W9, Canada
- Harbour Air Seaplanes, 950 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
- Black Ball Ferry Line, 430 Belleville St, Victoria, BC V8V 1W9, Canada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour can accommodate space for a collapsed wheel chair, providing the guest is able to get into the car with minimal assistance
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Pricing per vehicle
- Maximum of eight passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.