Guided Manatee Kayaking Tours through Blue Spring, State Park
We LOVE our Manatees and Kayaking. Our passion for sharing our loves with you will show in each and every Guided Manatee Kayaking Tour. We take our time to observe the Manatees in their winter home, stroll the park to get views of them from the boardwalk, then conclude with a paddle down a local paddling trail off of St. Johns River. It's our goal to teach our customers about Manatees and other Florida Wildlife, their habits and natural behaviors.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- We include all paddling equipment needed for this tour. (Kayak, Paddle, PFD (Lifevest)
What's excluded :
Guided Kayaking Tour to observe Manatees and other wildlife in their natural settings at Blue Springs, SP and the St. Johns River. We start with a short paddle to the Manatee viewing area of Blue Spring, SP. Followed by a walking tour of Blue Spring State Park to view Manatees from the boardwalk. The tours ends with an eco excursion up the side creeks of the St. Johns River to find feeding Manatees and other wildlife.
Your trip with us at Florida Kayaking Tours and Adventures will sure to be everything you want in a kayaking tour and a little more.
We strive to give every customer the best Nature and Kayaking experience
*Tour passenger minimum is 4 persons. We do our best to combine groups to meet these requirements. We will contact you if this is necessary.
**We ask guests to call day before reservation to get any last minute info and confirm there have been no scheduling issues. We can not return calls from international numbers.
***We reserve the right to cancel, reschedule or refund a passenger if tour does not meet 4 person minimum requirements
• Blue Spring State Park, 2100 W French Ave, Orange City, FL 32763-9501
Departure Point :2422 W French Ave, Orange City, FL 32763, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.