Guided Mangel Halto and Baby Beach Snorkeling Tour from Aruba
Enjoy a half-day beach adventure in Aruba. Visit both Mangel Halto Beach and Baby Beach and take in the stunning scenery. Go snorkeling or simply sit back, relax and immerse yourself in your gorgeous surroundings. This guided tour includes use of snorkeling equipment and hotel pickup and drop-off.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transportation throughout the tour in a fun and unique open air bus.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mangel Halto Beach, Spanish Lagoon, Savaneta Aruba
Enjoy Aruba's hidden treasure Mangel Halto. Enjoy some swimming, amazing snorkeling or just relax and get a tan on the beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Baby Beach, San Nicolas Aruba
Visit Baby Beach which is the most loved beach among locals.
Great place to swim, snorkel or just to relax. Baby beach has a great restaurant where you can buy drinks or a nice local meal.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from ALL resorts and cruise ships in Aruba.Shuttle will meet you right outside the lobby of your resort or inside the cruise terminal building where your ship is docked.Ports
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 9 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable attire, sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended. Bring a bathing suit (preferably under clothing) and a beach towel.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.