Guided Mountain Adventures
Whether you are looking to find a connection and experience a gentle walk through nature, or you want to leave your comfort zone and take part in a tough mountain challenge we can guide you. Our Guides have experience in wilderness therapy and guiding mountain challenges. We like to shape the experience around your ability and personal goals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
We will meet at an agreed location and then we will set off hiking on our mountain adventure. You will be guided by one of our qualified Mountain Leaders through the awe inspiring mountainous landscape. If you would like to learn more about each mountain area and ask any questions please contact us via the website.
• Snowdonia National Park LL55 4UL Wales
• Scafell Pike Mountain, Seathwaite England
• Ben Nevis, Fort William Scotland
• Scotland, Scotland
• Wales, Wales
• Lake District, Lake District, Cumbria, England
• North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, 1 Martin Street Stanhope, Weardale Business Centre, The Old Co-op Building, Bishop Auckland DL13 2UY England
• Peak District National Park, Peak District National Park, England
• Yorkshire Dales National Park, Yorkshire Dales National Park, North Yorkshire, England
Departure Point :Llanberis, Caernarfon LL55, UK
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.