Guided Museums Day Tour in Hyderabad
Join the tour to visit the world famous Museums in Hyderabad! Salar Jung Museum, State Museum, Nizam Museum and Chowmahalla Palace are repository of the artistic achievements of diverse European, Asian and Far Eastern countries of the world. Collections range from 2nd century B.C to early 20th century A.D of different cultures of various countries and of various materials.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Hyderabad city limits
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Museum entrance fees (Rs.850/person paid directly to each museum)
- Food and drinks
- Camera / video fees
- You will be picked up from your hotel within Hyderabad city limits by 10:00 AM and start your full-day tour with the Salar Jung Museum. The museum is the world’s largest single man collection of art and objects with 38 galleries and 25% of the total collections by Mir Yousuf Ali Khan (Salarjung III) who died in 1949.
Later you will visit the State Museum and Nizam Museum (Purani Haveli). The State Museum is known for its rich heritage and historic significance. Buddhist gallery, Brahminical and Jain gallery, Ajanta gallery, Arms & Armory gallery, Numismatics gallery, antiques, art objects and more. The Nizam Museum (Purani Haveli) is the memorabilia, mementos and gifts presented to the last Nizam on the occasion of the Silver Jubilee Celebration in 1937. Three vintage cars, a 1930 Rolls Royce, a Packard, a Mark V Jaguar and various other antiques. A Mark V Jaguar and various other antiques and world largest Wardrobe.
Don't miss the Chowmahalla Palace. It was the seat of the Asaf Jahi dynasty built over 200 years ago, held their durbar and other religious and symbolic ceremonies also hosted popular banquets in honor of their Royal Highness the prince and Princess of Wales in February 1906. Chowmahalla, in its heydays had more than 7000 attendants, has been compared to the ‘Enchanted Gardens of the Arabian Nights’. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your hotel within Hyderabad city limits
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel within Hyderabad city limits
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 4 people per booking
- Guide will assist you to buy the entrance tickets to museums
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.