Guided Ourika Valley Day Trip from Marrakech
Take a tour to the Ourika Valley from Marrakech and enjoy views of the High Atlas Mountains, rocky villages in the foothills and small surrounding waterfalls. Admire the scenery of palm and fruit trees dotted along the valley and head to a riverside restaurant where you can enjoy a tasty Berber tagine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Ourika day trip
- Visit to Berber village
- Short hike to the Setti Fatma waterfalls
- See the peaks and valleys of the Atlas Mountains
- Local Trekking Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Enjoy a half-day trip from Marrakech to the Ourika Valley, nestled high in the Atlas Mountains. See Berber villages along the way and be on the lookout for native wildlife. Visit an herb garden, where you’ll have a chance to sample the local mint tea.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick ups from all hotels located Marrakech city and for those who are staying at a Riad, we arrange a meeting point within walking distance near your Riad one day before the tour.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Should wear appropriate trekking shoes or other similar with a grip.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.