Guided Pompeii Ruins & Horseback riding with Wine Tasting & Lunch
Exploring one of the most famous archaeological sites in the world, guided by an archaeologist. Then you’ll be welcomed on a terrace immersed in vineyards on Vesuvius where you’ll be able to taste local food surrounded by genuine and friendly vibes while tasting Vesuvian wine. After that, you’ll go on a guided horseback exploration of the Vesuvius National Park, (500 meters above the sea level) amidst the very volcano that brought the ancient Roman civilization to a halt.
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5 Course Wine Tastings of Lacryma Christi DOC from Vesuvius
- Lunch - 3 course lunch with samples of local specialties from Vesuvius
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Pompeii Ruins Tickets
- Horseback ride
- Tour Guided of Pompeii Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Cantina del Vesuvio Russo Family Winery
- Entry/Admission - Vesuvius National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii was an ancient Roman city locatedon the slopes of Mount Vesuvius. Pompeii was buried under 4 to 6 m (13 to 20 ft) of volcanic ash and pumice in the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in AD 79.
Visit the fantastic Aracheoligcal Site of Pompeii on a guided tour.
Tickets are included.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cantina del Vesuvio Russo Family Winery, Via Panoramica, 15, 80040 Trecase NA, Italy
This is an unforgettable Wine and Olive Oil tasting experience. Cantina del Vesuvio Winery combines the land and its traditions since three generations.
A member of the Russo Family will escort you a guided walk tour of the vineyards located on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius overlooking the Gulf of Naples with Peninsula of Sorrento, and Capri Island.
Afterwards, you’ll tour the winery where Lacryma Christi DOC is produced, and will end sitting down on the terrace for a wine tasting, paired with typical local specialties from this little corner of paradise on Mount Vesuvius.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vesuvius National Park, Via Palazzo del Principe, 80044 Ottaviano Italy
Take a breath of fresh air, and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature. Escape from the hustle an bustle below, as you surround yourself with grapevines while riding your horse on Mount Vesuvius.
The ride is suitable both for beginners and experts – You will receive a small training and you’ll be guided throughout this exciting excursion.
This experience will start with a tour of our Ranch, where you will approach to all the animals, then from the horse stables, you will have the opportunity to relate to the horses, get to know them and their different behaviors.
Then you will jump on the horses and have a little training, finally the real fun will begin!
The ride is 500 meters high above the sea level.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and Drop-off are offered from Hotels, B&B, Ports and Train Stations.Airports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Port Authority of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.