Guided Private Tour of Normandy D-Day Beaches and Battlefields from Paris
A guided tour to the largest sites of the Normandy landings in June 1944. A first stop at the famous site of Pointe du Hoc with its bunkers and bombs craters, where the famous scene of cliff climbing of "The longest day" was shot. Testimonials of Rangers veterans in a documentary of the visitor center of Pointe du Hoc.Then, we will visit Omaha Beach, with its bunkers fitted with anti tank guns, the "Overlord Museum" with a lot of tanks (Panzers, Tiger, Sherman) artefacts and objects (weapons, uniforms, machine-guns, tanks, LCA ). Finish the afternoon with a emotional visit of the the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial of Colleville-sur-Mer. Lunch in a restaurant of Omaha beach (not included). A guide dedicated to your group (exclusive tour), with comfortable car (Ford Galaxy III) that provides collection to your hotel. Private tour only for your family or friends group. The driver is the guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip from your hotel with your guide who is the driver.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Omaha Beach
- Entry/Admission - Pointe du Hoc
- Entry/Admission - Overlord Museum - Omaha Beach
- Entry/Admission - Cimetiere Americain de Colleville-sur-Mer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Omaha Beach, Avenue de la Liberation, Saint-Laurent-sur-Mer France
We will visit the bunkers of Omaha Beach. Lunch in a restaurant in front of the beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pointe du Hoc, 14450 Cricqueville-en-Bessin France
The Rangers had to climb the famous cliffs of Pointe du Hoc. A lot of craters of bombing. Visit of many german bunkers. Testimonies of veterans in the Visitor Center.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Overlord Museum - Omaha Beach, Rond-Point D'acces du Cimetiere Americain, Lotissement Omaha Center Rond-point d'accès du Cimetière Américain - Lotissement Omaha Center, 14710 Colleville-sur-Mer France
The biggest museum of Omaha beach with a lot of weapons : german V2 , Panzer, Tiger, US Scherman, amphibian vehicles, uniforms, anti tanks gun, long tom,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cimetiere Americain de Colleville-sur-Mer, 14710 Colleville-sur-Mer France
The famous cemetery above Omaha Beach where 10 000 heroes are buried.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up at 7 am. Breakfast on the highway.Airports
- Orly Field, 94390 Orly France
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.