Guided Private Tour to Keukenhof from Amsterdam, The Hague - 7 Hours
Skip the line! With us you will get your private luxury transfer, private official Keukenhof guide, private photographer, private driver all in one. It shall be a great day out for the whole family, business group and a couple.
General itinerary: Start from Amsterdam, The Hague or Rotterdam, Pick up - Keukenhof - Flower fields - Drop off. If you want more, don't hesitate to ask your guide.
Enjoy the world famous Keukenhof with its fabulous flower show. Over 7 million bulbs, with more than 800 species of tulips on 32 hectares of field. A unique, unforgettable experience!
After the Keukenhof garden tour, your guide will take you to vast spreading tulip fields. There you can take photos amongst flowers only if it's allowed. Just inhale the amazing flowers sea on this flat land.
Tours to Keukenhof garden and the flower fields can be flexible just as you wish. We provide only private tours because we know our guests loves exclusive, intimate and comfortable traveling experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Business Class Transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Keukenhof skip-the-line entry ticket
- Bottled water
- Guided Tour in English, Dutch, Mandarin
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratitude
- Exceeded hours
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
Every year the world famous Keukenhof will showcase its fabulous flower show. Over 7 million bulbs, with a total of 800 varieties of tulips on spacious 32 hectares of field. A unique, unforgettable experience! While the theme is different each year, it is yet worth to visit even you have been here already.
A great day out for the whole family, business group and a couple.
Keukenhof will be open from 21 March - 10 May 2020.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Lisse, Lisse, South Holland Province
After the Keukenhof garden tour, your guide can also take you to vast spreading tulip fields off the beaten path. There you can take photos amongst flowers when it's allowed. Just inhale the amazing hard work of the tulip famers.
** As rules are changing every year, entering the tulip fields might be restricted. We advice you to respect the local rules.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :1: The Hague, Netherlands
2: Amsterdam, Netherlands
3: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Travel COVID-19 Proof With Us ** Travelers from aged of 13 and older are required to wear a face mask in the taxi. ** Taxis are equipped with soft plastic as physical barrier. The driver will also carry a face mask when front passenger sit will be used.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.