Guided Private Wine Tour with Tasting and Lunch
Discover a vineyard of Montevideo's wine region on this 4-hour private tour with a professional guide. You will learn about the winemaking process and taste several varietals, including the regional specialty, Tannat, and enjoy a typical lunch at this local winery. Hotel or port pickup and drop-off is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional winery guide
- Private transfer
- Wine tasting
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Visit a local family winery (one)
- Entry/Admission - Pizzorno Family Estates
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Regenzy Park Hotel and Zona America.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pizzorno Family Estates, Ruta 32, Km 23 Cont. Camino Mendoza, Canelones 90000 Uruguay
Our visits are always accompanied by one of the members of our family, a unique opportunity to know our stories and share our passion.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Port of Call Montevideo, 25 de Mayo 241, Montevideo 11001 Uruguay
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Cruise Terminal Montevideo, 11000 Montevideo, Montevideo Department, Uruguay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.